Koyilandy Railway Station is also known as Quilandy Railway Station. The code is QLD. The railway station in Kozhikode District Kerala. The area falls under the Palakkad railway section of the Southern Railway zone of the Indian Railways. For any journey-related details contact any Koyilandy, Calicut Railway Station enquiry phone number with all the helpline numbers.
Contact Helpline Number/ IRCTC Customer Care Number
For more details, you can call on the IRCTC Customer Care Number to know where you should call on the required contact numbers. 139 is a newly decided number for enquiry at the Koyilandy Station. You can call on the helpline number to get information regarding the PNR status of the train you have booked for your tickets.
About Koyilandy Calicut Railway Station
Koyilandy, Calicut Railway station comprises 3 platforms with 6 tracks and 4 ticket counters. It includes 1 special counter for those passengers who are differently-abled citizens. The 1st station platform holds resting areas and a passenger waiting room for all passengers within the new building.
- IRCTC General Enquiry Helpline For Kerala region: 139
- Toll-free Number Helpline: 1800111139
- Complain Helpline Number: 138
For other Details-
- Accidents/Safety Helpline: 1072
- IRCTC Customer Helpline: 14646 or 0755-6610661/07554090600
- Air ticket customer Helpline: 1800110139
Most Important Contact Details At Calicut Railway Station-
- 0496 2524254- Vadakara, Calicut Railway Station
- 0495 2382008- West hill, Calicut Railway Station.
- 0495 2470244- Kadalundi, Kallai Railway Station.
- 0495 2320544- Kallai, Calicut West Hill Railway Station.
- 0495 2384108- West hill, Railway Station.
- 0495 2462041- Elathur, Koyilandy Railway Station.
- 0496 2620255- Koyilandy, Calicut Automatic Reservation Info MALAYALAM.
- 0496 2620255- Koyilandy, Calicut Railway Station
- 0495 2462041- Elathur, Calicut Railway Station
- 0495 2701234- Calicut, Calicut Railway Station.
Other Details Of Contact Details-
- 0495 2482280- Feroke, Calicut Railway Station.
- 0495 2470244- Kadalundi, Calicut Kadalundi Railway Station.
- 1363- Calicut, Calicut Reservation Information.
- 1362- Calicut, Calicut Automatic Reservation in ENGLISH.
- 1361- Calicut Reservation Enquiry Info.
- 0495 2703822- Calicut, Calicut Railway Train Enquiry.
- 0495 2701234- Calicut, Train Timings Information.
- 1335- Calicut, Call center.
- 1331- Calicut Railway Enquiry For ANy Issues.
Please Note: Phone Number: 139 is the new enquiry contact information.
Facilities At The Koyilandy, Calicut Railway Station
- Reservation Counters are always open from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- IRCTC Shops are available all around the station
- Parking space is also available
- Rickshaw stand is also available
The railway authority has come up with numerous helpline numbers for all those customers who are seeking information. The passengers will not have to go out looking for information so that the journey gets better. Koyilandy, Calicut Railway Station enquiry phone number list will work as a guide for all.
What Is The SMS Format Guide To Collect Details At Koyilandy Railway Station?
Check the following details through SMS format-
Availability of Accommodation-
SEAT <Train Number>
<Station from STD code>
<date of journey DD/MM/YY>
<Station to STD code>
Send to 139.
Train arrival & departure
AD< Train Number> <Station Code> send to 139.
Enquiry of Fare-
Give the <Date of Journey DD/MM/YY>
<Station from STD Code>
<Station to STD code>
Send to 139.
PNR<10 digit PNR Number>send to 139.
Coach Cleaning Services-
Contact IRCTC Customer Care Number for any enquiry-
Apart from these, you can also contact IRCTC Customer Care Number at 04962620255. The experienced customer service team will be there to assist you with any problem. You can also write to the authority of IRCTC at the official address of email@example.com.