• open Indian railway website or irctc website.
• enter a 10 digit PNR number.
• PNR number is generally printed on top of the ticket.
• check your PNR status.
• also, check the booking status and current status.
Different modes to check live PNR status live
PNR number had generally printed on top of the ticket.
PNR status can be checked by website, SMS, mobile app, or railway inquiry.
● Mobile applications- Due to the advancement of technology, one can also find several apps, developed by unofficial sources for Android, iOS, and windows. pnr status using your smartphone.
● Contacting railways – The last and simple resort to find PNR status would be to simply ask the railway inquiry counters. The attendee will provide you with the information.
● Through websites – Several websites are available for PNR status check and made for the public to view and get updates about their train ticket. type PNR number and click. This includes, www.trainspnrstatus.com, www.indianrail.gov.in, www.irctc.co.in. it's super easy to check.
● Through SMS – Railways also made SMS service for the public, as most of the people who travel by train are not technology-friendly. People with no internet access find it easy and useful.
Some of them are:
1. 139 SMS service- To get the status of your train tickets, one needs to send their PNR number to 139. For example, PNR 153882086, and check the PNR status.
2. 5676747 SMS service - This message is mostly maintained by the rail zone. To get your PNR current status, you have to send your PNR number to 567674t, and get PNR status.
• 1 = PNR starting with '1' are issued from SCR Zone (issued from Secunderabad PRS).
• 2 and 3 = PNR issued from Delhi PRS (NR, NCR, NWR, or NER Zone) railway zones.
• 4 and 5 = PNR issued from Chennai PRS (SR, SWR, or SCR) railway zones.
• 6 and 7 = PNR issued from Kolkata PRS (NFR, ECR, ER, EcoR, SER, or SECR) railway zones.
• 8 and 9 = PNR issued from Mumbai PRS (CR, WCR, or WR) railway zones.
The Indian Railway Final Reservation Charts are a set of charts that are used by the Indian Railways to make the final reservations for trains. These charts a, re-used to ensure that all the trains running on the Indian Railways network are properly reserved and that there is no overbooking of trains. The charts are also used to determine the route of each train and the stops that it will make.
you can check the chart status through the website but the first reservation chart will be put up about 4 hours before the departure of the train.
• 1st enter your 10 digit pnr number.
• PNR number in the search.
• Get live pnr Status.
• check the current status of the ticket.
• get live ticket booking status.
A 10 digit PNR number is a unique code that is assigned to each individual passenger when they book a train ticket. This number can be used to track the passenger's booking and reservation status.
To get PNR status in Hindi, you can either use the official IRCTC website or download the official IRCTC mobile app. Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your PNR status in Hindi.
enter PNR नंबर and check PNR status enquiry.
• open irctc train website.
• check the new current reservation status.
• type your boarding railway station.
• fill out the reservation booking form.
• booking ticket.
• check booking status.
Click this link for the Train Seat Availability
Check Train Seat Availability
Railways have been an important part of India's transportation system. Every day, railways witness millions of people traveling from one place to another.
For this, Indian Railways try to provide the best of all for its passengers, to make their journey a memorable one.